5. Casa Loma. Read in the garden of a grandiose castle which combined Neo-classical, Gothic and Romanesque styles.
6. Distillery District. Sample free beer at the Mill St Brewery (the Best Beer in Toronto!). Wander around the place / district where some Hollywood movies were shot here.
7. LCBO Summerhill. Glorify the past, marvel in the present, as the immaculately restored North Toronto Railway Station (Circa 1916) is now the largest and most fascinating wine & spirits store in Canada.
8. Picnic on Center Island and see the city's skyline. It's not that far from the city but it feels like away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
9. AIDS Memorial. Pay your respect to those who died of this dreaded disease.
10. Toronto Zoo. Feed the animals from Africa to Australia to Antarctica.
11. Ontario Place. Visit this internationally-acclaimed cultural, leisure and entertainment parkland in the city. Children will surely love it!